Law School of the Italian University of Macerata
Announcement of the Selection of the Exchange Students in the Spring of 2020
I. Program Introduction
In accordance with the exchange agreement between the Law School and the Law School of the Italian University of Macerata, the Law School will send 5 students (the undergraduate and graduate students may register) to go to the school to study for one semester in the spring of 2020. The students may convert the corresponding number of credits obtained according to the course requirements of the opposite university into our university’s credits after affirmed by Beijing Normal University. The students will enjoy free tuition during their study in the university.
II. Application Requirements
1. Holder of Chinese nationality.
2. The student with excellent academic performance and good conduct as well as a clear study plan and purpose.
3. The applicants should be in-campus full-time undergraduate or master students (who are able to complete the exchange study and return to school before the beginning of the last semester of the senior year or graduate 3rd grade).
4. The students should return to Beijing Normal University to continue to learn on time after exchange.
5. The applicants should have enough economic capacity to pay the living expenses in Italy and round-trip international travel expenses.
6. Proficient in English, those with IELTS and TOEFL scores are preferred.
7. The applicants should refer to the training manual in advance to understand their semester tasks and credit requirements during exchange to avoid unnecessary conflicts with graduation matters of our university.
III. Introduction to the University of Macerata and Relevant Courses
The University of Macerata, founded in 1290, is one of the oldest and the most well-known universities in the whole Europe, and at the same time the largest public university in the capital of Macerata Province. At present, the school has nearly 20,000 undergraduates studying in nearly a hundred professional fields. The university offers bachelor's degree courses, master's degree and doctoral degree courses. The University of Macerata has very good international student exchange programs all the time. The university often organizes academic exchanges between their students with well-known European and American schools. The students have many opportunities to contact with and learn from students around the world in school.
Refer to the following link for the details of the school and accommodation information:
Please refer to Annex 2 for information of courses.
IV. Application Procedure and Contact Person
1. Deadline: 24:00 October 17, 2019 (Thursday)
2. Those students who are interested are requested to fill in the form in Annex 1 and send it to Ms. ZHANG’s e-mail: email@example.com before the deadline. The subject of the e-mail and annexes is: “Registration for the Exchange Students to the University of Macerata in the Spring of 2020 + Applicant's Name”, Ms. ZHANG’s contact number: 58805168.
3. Please hand over the following paper application materials to Ms. ZHANG in the office 1910 of the Law School before the deadline for registration:
CV (including the basic information, contact information, education background, etc.);
Copies of school transcripts (A4 paper);
Originals and copies of English exam transcripts (A4 paper);
Originals and copies of research results and award certificates (A4 paper);
Students need to submit a study plan, indicating the credits of the courses to be exchanged and explaining the reasons why the courses can be exchanged.
4. For credit conversion problems, undergraduates may refer to Annex 3 and graduate students are requested to choose similar subjects. Please consult teacher HE 58805082 (undergraduate), teacher WANG 58805232 (LL.M, JM), teacher JIANG 58802948 (academic master) and teacher XU 58808081 (the Institute of Criminal Law Science) for details.
Annex 1: Application Form of Exchange Students to the University of Macerata in the Spring of 2020 + Applicant's Name
Annex 2: English courses Department of Law a.a. 2019_20 with links
Annex 3: Affirmation of Credits of Overseas Cross-school Courses –Undergraduate
Law School of Beijing Normal University
October 11, 2019