In the 2017 winter vacation, the Law School intends to unite with Hong Kong Shue Yan University to organize a two-week internship program for courts and law firms in Hong Kong. In addition to professional internships in courts and law firms, students also have the opportunity to experience through various activities. Hong Kong's life culture.
I, During the Program
From February 12 to February 25, 2017, the round trip totals 14 days. (Tentative)
II, Program Contents
Number of places: about 15 people.
Students will have professional internships in Hong Kong's high court or prestigious law firms.
III, Accommodation and Fees
The program fees: Students are responsible for their own travel, accommodation, living expenses and local transportation expenses. Students will be staying at Hong Kong Shue Yan University for approximately HK$150/day (double room).
IV, Application Requirements
1. College students, grades are not limited.
2, Students should have a good command of English and be proficient in listening, speaking, reading and writing. Priority will be given to those who have passed TOEFL or IELTS tests.
V, Deadline for Pre-application and Application Methods
1. The forecast name is as of December 4, 2016 (Sunday).
2. Download and fill out the attached 2016-2017 school year Hong Kong winter vacation internship forecast list, send it to: email@example.com before December 4th, please indicate the subject matter + file name.
VI, Notes of Pre-application
1. This project is a winter project, but it does not affect the Spring Festival and the opening of the journal.
2. This is the notice of the forecast name, and the college will make the next detailed notice according to the forecast name.
Attachment: 1. Students' experience sharing in the Hong Kong winter vacation internship program in the 2015-2016 school year. doc2016-2017 school year Hong Kong winter vacation internship project forecast list + name.xls
Law School of Beijing Normal University
November 23, 2016