Major research results in recent years
1. The Evolution and Path of China's Traditional Community Conference to Modern Community Hearing. Chinese Public Administration, 2016(12)
2. The Decline and Rejuvenation of American Community Hearing. Journal of Comparative Law, 2016(1)
3. Participated in the "Preliminary Study on Marine Public Policy Research", China Social Press, 2015 edition
4. Community Hearing in American Urban Planning and Our Reflections. Administrative Law Review, 2014(1)
5. Unrecognized Determination of the Scope of Administrative Litigation. Study & Exploration, 2014(1)
6. America Uses Judicial Review to Provoke a Constitutional Dialogue. Peking University Law Review, Vol. 9, Beijing Normal University Press, December 2013 edition
7. Book "Constitutional Litigation Research - A Study Based on Procedures", Capital Normal University Press, 2013 Edition
8. Editor-in-Chief of The Administrative Law and Administrative Litigation Law Cases. China University of Political Science and Law Press, May 2013 Edition
9. The Enlightenment of the French Administrative Court System - From the Perspective of Perfecting Administrative Reconsideration. In the Legal Review of the Beijing Normal University, Vol. 7, Beijing Normal University Press, April 2013 Edition
10. Analysis of the Questioning Theory of Judicial Review in the United States. Social Sciences, 2012(6)
11. Editor-in-Chief. Ideological and Moral Cultivation and Legal Basis. Beijing Publishing House, August 2012 Edition
12. Editor-in-Chief. Professional Ethics and Law, Beijing Publishing House. 2010 Edition
13. Re-questioning the Public Prosecution of Procuratorate. China Administration, 2010(12)
14. Research on the “Responsibility Officer” Resumption Mechanism. Academic Journal of Zhongzhou, 2010(1)
15. Legal Response and Improvement of Public Administrative Participation. Administrative Law Review, 2009(2)
16. The Choice of Regulatory Models for Fake Drug Flows. Jiangxi Social Sciences, 2009(3)
17. Legal Defects in Protecting the Rights and Interests of Victims in Campus Injury Accidents. Studies on the Socialism with Chinese Characteristics, 2008(5)
Served as Deputy Director of the Research Office of the First Intermediate People's Court of Tianjin and Special Deputy Editor of the Journal of Trial Vision.
Served as Editor of Government Administration under the Rule of Law sponsored by the Beijing Government Legal Research Association and the Beijing Law Society Administrative Law Research Association.
Undertook teaching, lectures, legal services, etc. in various departments inside and outside BUN.
Honors and Awards
Won the First Prize of The School's Basic Teaching Competition
School-Level Outstanding Postgraduate Teaching Award
School-Level Education Reform Project Excellence Award
Excellent Freshman Mentor Award
Summer Social Practice Excellent Instructor Award
Presided over and participated in many provincial and ministerial projects
Presided over a number of independent research fund projects, graduate school projects and teaching reform projects
Guided a number of projects of undergraduate research funds, Beijing University Students' Innovative Undertaking, National University Students' Innovative Undertaking, summer practice, graduate practice.
Guided a number of students to win BNU Cup awards