1. "The King Should Not Intervene in Civil Affairs - In The Context Of The Relationship Between The Official Law And The Deeds in the Tang Dynasty". Author. Law Science, 2012(8)(CSSCI source journal)
2. "Confucian Dialectical Relations and Dialectical Thoughts and Its Implications for Governance and Innovation Values". Author. Yuandao(32nd series), Hunan University Press, 2017 edition; (CSSCI source collection)
3. "Dong Zhongshu's "Ideology of Dialectical Jurisdiction of Ren De's Punishment". Author. Humanities Forum (2017, 1st series), Wuhan University Press, 2017 edition (CSSCI source collection)
4. "The value of social governance innovation in the Confucian "rule of virtue"". Author. Theory and Reform, 2016(1) (CSSCI source journal)
5. "A New Exploration of the Legal and Philosophical Significance of the Confucianists' Theory of Sex in the Pre-Qin Dynasty". Author. In Seeker, 2016(12) (CSSCI source journal)
6. "The Basic Rationale of the "Criminal Governance Mode" of the Pre-Qin Legalists under the Guidance of Utilitarian Thinking". Author. Theory Monthly, 2017(1) (CSSCI Source Journal Extended Edition)
7. "The Minimum Rule of Law" is Insufficient to Governance--Evaluation and Reflection on the Value of Legalist Rule of Law". Author. Journal of Socialist Theory Guide, 2015(7) (Peking University Chinese Core Journal)
"A Review of the Theory of " Morality Given Priority Over Penalty ". Author. In Legal Sources Series. Zhang Jinan, Eds. China University of Political Science and Law Press, 2017 edition.
"Yu Yichang's Collection of Laws", The First Proofreader. Collection of Chaoyang University Scholars. Feng Yujun, Eds. Law Press, 2017 edition.